The login section of our site will give you access to your giving record, our church directory, and more. If this is your first time accessing the First Family Login or Online Giving options, please read the instructions below before you begin.
Contact Karen Townsend (931.388.2655) in the Connections Ministry office if you have any questions or need assistance.
NOTE: You must be a member or regular attender of the First Family and have a current email address in our church’s database to utilize these features.
First Family Login Instructions
1. Once you click on the login link you should see something similar to the image at the right. If you do not see the fields to enter your login information, you will need to upgrade your browser to the latest version of Internet Explorer, Safari or Firefox.
2. Fill in the information, then check your email account. A unique password will be sent to your email address once you sign in. Click on the link in your email to confirm. You will then be able to set-up a new password that will be easy for you to remember.
3. Password help – Follow these tips to create your password (your goal is to see the horizontal bar at the bottom of the password screen go “green”):
- It should not contain your user name or e-mail.
- It should not include any of the following characters: < & > / \ ; % [space]
- It should contain two or more numbers.
- It should contain both lower and upper case characters.
- It should be over 8 characters long.
4. Logging in – After you have set-up your password, return to the login screen, and enter your user name. It will always be your first and last name. Capitalize the first letters in both and do not include a space. Example: JohnSmith. Then enter your password.
5. Results – Once you have logged in you will be able to access our database (complete with church directory, your profile, your giving record, the groups you are a member of, etc.) and the online giving feature.
Online Giving Instructions
1. Once you click on the online giving link you should see something similar to the image at the right. If you do not see the fields to enter your login information, you will need to upgrade your browser to the latest version of Internet Explorer, Safari or Firefox.
2. After you set-up your login information (see details above about how to establish access) you will be able to make contributions via electronic check, credit card or debit card. You will also be able to access your record of contributions. Please contact Beth Clawson in the church office if you have any questions about Online Giving or your contribution record.