The login section of our site gives you access to your giving record, our church directory, and more. If this is your first time accessing the First Family Login, please read the instructions below before you begin.
Contact Karen Townsend (931.388.2655) in the church office if you have any questions or need assistance.
NOTE: You must be a member or regular attender of the First Family and have a current email address in our church’s database to utilize these features.
First Family Login Instructions
Once you click on the login link you should see something similar to the image at the right. If you do not see the fields to enter your login information, you will need to upgrade your browser to the latest version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox.
If you have already created a login, enter your email address and password, and click ‘Sign In.’ If you need to create a login, follow the instructions below:
Creating a Login
1. Click on the “Click here” link at the bottom to begin the login creation process.
2. Fill in the information, then check your email account. A unique password will be sent to your email address. Click on the link in your email to confirm. You will then be able to set-up a new password that will be easy for you to remember.
3. Password help – Follow these tips to create your password (your goal is to see the horizontal bar at the bottom of the password screen go green):
- It should not contain your user name or e-mail.
- It should not include any of the following characters: < & > / ; % [space]
- It should contain two or more numbers.
- It should contain both lower and upper case characters.
- It should be over 8 characters long.
4. Logging in – After you have set up your password, return to the login screen and enter your user name. It will always be your first and last name. Capitalize the first letters in both and do not include a space. Example: JohnSmith. Then enter your password.
5. Results – Once you have logged in, you will be able to access our database (complete with church directory, your profile, your giving record, the groups you are a member of, etc.).