One of the keys to our mission of making disciples for the glory of God is Bible-centered teaching. Preschoolers to senior adults focus on God’s Word in both large and small group settings, and there’s a place for you and your family to get involved.
Contact our Biblical Education Pastor Rick Blevins with any questions you have about how you and your family can get connected. PASTOR RICK
Small groups are a big deal at our church. We gather for Bible study, fellowship, encouragement, and accountability.
Our Wednesday Night Study Groups are meant to help Christ-followers move to the next level of Christian experience and commitment.
Each eight-week session includes courses in the following areas: Bible Study and Theology, Personal Finances, Marriage, Parenting, Personal Ministry, and Men’s and Women’s Studies. We even have courses for individuals who have recently accepted Christ and want to learn more about their new walk with the Lord.
Most study groups are only eight weeks long and some go over multiple sessions. You will be able to take multiple courses throughout the year.
Basic Training, our membership orientation class, will help you discover information about the structure and personality of our church and the expectations of our members.
It is the final step before officially being presented as a member of the First Family and is a requirement for membership in our church. Contact Karen Townsend in our Biblical Education Ministry office for more details or to sign up for our next session: KAREN or 931.388.2655.
Connect Groups are meant to help you find a place to connect with others who have the same interests as you. The groups are designed for encouragement, accountability, and just plain fun! Here are some of the groups that are offered. Don’t see one that interests you? Start your own! Contact our Connections Ministry office to begin.
- Handyman Team .: Contact the church office: 931.388.2655
- Skeet Shoot .: Contact: Josh Vaughn
- F.A.I.T.H. Riders .: Contact: Pastor Rick Blevins .: MORE ABOUT F.A.I.T.H. RIDERS
- Running/Cycling .: Contact: Patrick O’Neil
- Softball .: Contact: Scott Oliver
- Men’s Basketball .: Thursdays @ 6 p.m. in the Student Ministry Center. Contact Jason Cole: 615.426.0471.
- Craft Group .: Contact: Martha Miller
- Karate for Christ .: LEARN MORE .: Contact: Karen Townsend
- Widow to Widow .: Contact: JoFrances Markham .: MORE ABOUT WIDOW TO WIDOW